Join us for the 2019 New York State
starting Monday, June 24th
Recommended for ages 0 to 16 years.
Read at least one book each week for a chance to win exciting prizes!!
How it works:
Read at least one book a week.
Starting with Week One circle a fuel can, to fill up your rocket, for each book you read.
If you read more than twenty just add a slash mark.
Each week bring in your slip to get a stamp on the Out of This World Sundae Ticket,
get your prize and enter the weekly and Grand prize drawings.
Collect at least 5 stamps on the ticket for admittance to the Out of This World Ice Cream Social.
Monday, August 5th from 2:00 to 3:00pm or 6:00 to 7:00pm.
Be sure to check out our calendar of events for all our fun programs!
You can also stop by the Children's Room to pick up a monthly paper copy.
Sometimes we ask to please register for a program as we have limited supplies and space. You can register online using our calendar or by calling us at (315) 735-2279 ext 4.
We have wonderful special guests visiting, so don't miss out!
Some benefits of attending summer programs at the library include:
- Advance literacy and academic performance by engaging children and teens in reading and reading-related activities during the summer months.
- Foster a love of reading through public library programs and services.
- Increase successful reading experiences through librarian-supported, self-selected, voluntary reading.
- Involve parents and all family members in the library summer reading experience.
- Improve children’s access to library materials and activities, which will encourage them to become lifelong library users.
- Increase the number of children and teens participating in public library summer reading programs.
- Prevent Summer Reading Loss.